Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's been a while

Hello again everyone.

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, but recently I've been moving back to school, starting classes, working on a fairly large update to one of my apps, talking to a company about possible contract work for the iPhone, and trying to find some free time in there is not as easy as you might think. :) 

Anyway, I'm going to be working on a few things here for the next couple hours, and then I will be attending a session here at my university on iPhone Development.  I'll be sure to pass along anything that seems helpful or lesser-known.  Hopefully they cover at least one or two areas I might not know as much about.  We'll see just how much they can cover in 2.5 hours...

If you would like to see any topics covered, leave a comment or shoot me an email (buschmaster@gmail.com works just fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment